1. What is a Czar and what authority does Mr. Obama have to appoint a Czar of Lottery Standardization or a Antidiscrimination Czar for Lefthanders? Does the country really need 45 different Czars with unregulated power, answering only to the President?
2. If Social Security is the retirement security that you want, does that mean Government Controlled Healthcare is the health insurance you want? Put another way, if most people can’t imagine living off of their Social Security payments, do they think they will be able to (continue to) live with Government Healthcare?
3. If Healthcare is the most important issue to the U.S. Economy, (“To say it as plainly as I can, health care reform is the single most important thing we can do for America’s long-term fiscal health. That is a fact.”), why did it only get $18 Billion of the Stimulus Funds? That is less than 2.5% of the total. Temporary increases in Food Stamp programs got over $19 Billion. So, I guess Food Stamps are more important than Healthcare.
4. Once started, how many government programs do you recall that have closed their doors? How many have grown at a faster rate than the population?
5. Why have we still not seen any transcripts from the studies of Barack Obama at Occidental or Columbia? In fact, doesn’t it seem that we know almost nothing about this President? Does anyone know how he paid for college? If he had student loans, who paid those debts for him?
6. Why did UPS pay $6.1 Billion to buy their drivers out of the Teamsters Pension Plan?
7. Have you written to your Senators and Member of Congress to briefly tell them to vote against any more government control of healthcare in America?
“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. … We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?” –George Orwell, “1984”
“The political lesson of Watergate is this: Never again must America allow an arrogant, elite guard of political adolescents to by-pass the regular party organization and dictate the terms of a national election.” – Gerald R. Ford (He is also the man who said, “A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.”)